November 06, 2008

Things I Love Thursday



Pssst...can you keep a secret?

I've already used some of my wedding gifts. I couldn't help it - I had all this new shiny pretty stuff just begging to be brought out of the box.

And you know what I love (besides the man I'm going to marry in two days)? My Cuisinart Mini Deep Fryer. My parents always used a Fry Daddy that they had to dig the fries out with. Being a wimp, that scared me.

So I love that this has a basket to lower the fries into the grease just like the pros use. and a place to rest the basket so the grease can drip off before you serve the fries.

For more great products, check out Things I Love Thursday over at the Diaper Diaries.

3 comments:

  1. Have you deep fried a snickers yet. Oh the heaven!!!

    Is the wedding this weekend? If so, best of luck. Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has one of those and loves it! And I'm like you -- I don't like hot grease!!

    Have a wonderful wedding!! Enjoy it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your marriage! I can't wait to hear all the wedding details:)

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?