I've never been all that creative when it comes to Halloween costumes. My mom was the time that would throw something together and call us a gypsie. Some of my costumes have been more creative than that, and some just fell flat...
10. Two years ago I went to a "famous singers" themed party.
So I curled my hair, but put on too much makeup and went as J-Lo. The effort is lost since you can't see the velour track pants in the picture. Or not.
9. Cowgirl is a common one that I do. I've got the boots and the hat. Its too easy.
8. Then there was that time I went as Laura from Little House on the Prairie.
Oops...wrong holiday - that was Easter.
7. I had a horrible cut/color experience last October that left me looking like Elivra...
6. Then there was that time my sister and I got into my mom's makeup case and used her pink lipstick to draw a star and the words "Jem" on our faces.
5. I've been known to dress as a runner a time or two...
4. Or don a football jersey (with my dad)
3. One year, I borrowed my dad's pants, wore my throwback Lou Gehrig jersey, wrist bands, chain and padlock around my neck, and went as WWE Superstar John Cena.
Everyone thought I was Eminem.
2. I had a brief stint as a UT Vol cheerleader (That's my dad again - back in the day he was a dead ringer for Earl Hickee)
But my #1 all time best costume ever, was the year I went as Cowboy David. My aunt had recently married a guy named David. He wasn't a cowboy, but a music minister for a Baptist church. Not sure where I came up with that one. As we were scanning in the pictures for the wedding - Jay commented on how cute I was in my minnie mouse dress "but who's that little boy."
PS - The one in the dress is my sister.