October 14, 2008

Randomness

I've been quasi-tagged by Rachel to post 7 random things about me.

1. When folding towels/wash cloths, I have to color coordinate them. If the green towel doesn't have a matching green wash cloth, i have to go with the most complimentary color. Never could I wash with a pink cloth and dry with a red towel.

2. I've been accused of having the spiritual gift of mercy, but have found myself hating people too often to believe it.

3. At the age of 28 (well in 25 days) I will have completed everything on my bucket list. The only item currently still on there is getting married which will be marked off soon.

4. Through this whole wedding I have consistently felt guilty for all the blessings God has given me from my friends and family.

5. People who listen to songs but don't hear the lyrics get on my nerves. What is a song without the words.

6. I recently discovered a love for green peppers. Who knew something healthy could actually taste good on pizza?

7. I hated Sylar last year on Heroes. He's slowly starting to become my favorite character. One of the best avatars ever says "Sylar - finally a man who wants you for your brain."

1 comment:

  1. OK, so we both have towel issues. Glad to hear I'm not the only one! :)

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?