April 20, 2009

Monday already?

I'm still half asleep, so I'll give you a quick rundown of my weekend.

Friday
*Started Black by Ted Dekker
*watched last Monday's Heroes Episode
*did most of my house work so that on...

Saturday
*rode around with Mr. Right while he photographed cabins for clients
*met my family for dinner at a new restaurant
*ran 30 minutes with Mr. Right
*got upset with Mr. Right because he had no problem keeping up with me on the run (I've been working at it for over a month - he never exercises)
*finished Black (thanks Lois!)
*started Red by Ted Dekker

Sunday
*church with my parents
*afternoon nap
*Sunday evening blues
*made Bananna Oat Bran muffins (yuk - threw them out after eating the first one)
*made hashbrown casserole for later in the week (delish!)
*watched Celebrity Apprentice
*got less than 5 hours sleep because of the hubs need to listen to conservative talk radio while he sleeps...which eventually turns into the UFO alien call in hour.

10 comments:

  1. I could not sleep with people calling in about Aliens either. LMAO! Our weekend flew by so fast, I nearly missed it. I hate Monday, and this Monday exspecially, just not ready for another week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I love that last bullet point!

    I'm sooo glad you're enjoying the Circle trilogy. After that, read the Paradise books (three) and then (even though they're young adult) the Lost Books series -- it brings everything together neatly.

    Is it sad that I can't remember if I watched Heroes last week? Dang...Was that the one about Angela's sister? Was there another one after that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun weekend! My hubby loves Ted Decker...go you for finishing the book in 2 days!
    I really think they should make weekends 3 days and weeks 4...it would make life so much nicer! Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have recently suggested to A that we go on a run together soon. And am quite worried about the same thing--that he'll lap me when I've been working my butt off and he hasn't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. crackin' up at the UFO call in hour!!!! Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so beautiful here I want to be outside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good thing that you can make a ton of yummy stuff from cream o anything. I use them all the time. I have some great recipes for them and there are a ton of ideas on the Campbells website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been listening to the wrong radio programs. I had no idea you could call in to talk about aliens and UFO's! LOL

    And I know what you mean about being frustrated that Mr. Right doesn't exercise and had no problems keeping up with you on that run. He could at least _pretend_ to be out of breath! ;-)

    Valerie
    www.frugalfamilyfunblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would not be able to sleep with talk radio going. Simple sounds like a fan running or the rain outside, yes. Talking? No.

    It does sound like you had a great weekend though!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like a great weekend! Any weekend that includes an afternoon nap is good ;-)

    Thanks for letting me know how the Depression Era Bread turned out. I like knowing when others use the recipes I share. Then I can learn from you all.

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?