July 06, 2009

Monday Musings

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! I feel like all I did this weekend was exercise (5 mile run on Friday & 11 mile bike ride on Saturday) and eat!

Friday I posted the story of how Jay & I first met and have linked it up over at Rachel's carnival

I've already read a few love stories this morning, and can't wait to read more.

I really am blessed to have such a wonderful husband. This is hut week, and I was moody starting Saturday night and all through last night. Even though that seems to be a monthly occurrence for us, he's always great about doing what he can to make me happy.

Reading was a good escape last night, but cuddling always helps me feel better - so he suggested I read while we cuddle. Then he was patient with me while I got myself situation to actually be able to do both.

Also, I had a Epiphany on contentment this weekend, and hope to have it hammered out in blog for for you this week - as well as applying it to other areas of my life.

5 comments:

  1. Ooo I can't wait to read what you have up your sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a guy! You better keep him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can NOT wait to read what you have figured out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your story for Rachel's MMM stuff!

    If I exercised like you (what with all the hiking and biking and running!) I'd have to eat 3,000 calories. Seriously...I used to run 5 miles a day and I couldn't get by without at LEAST 1800 kcal! You're a champ.

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?