July 29, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday - Changing it up

No terribly exciting news to report this week. I maintained from last week (EEEEEEEE) which means I'm still in the 120s, 2 pounds from getting my 10# button, and 4# away from my goal weight.

Jay wants me to stop when I get to my goal weight, while I prefer the evaluate what 125 looks like and then decide from there method. It all depends on where I'm losing it from. If its starting to come off my legs, then I want to keep pushing. Otherwise its not worth it.

Also this week I added two new activities - swimming and tennis. Both were fun, although I can't claim to be good at either. The current plan is to run 3 times a week, do the weights class twice a week (swimming those mornings) and play tennis once a week.

Even though we're not currently in a challenge, I hope you're keeping up the hard work and getting closer to your personal goals!

Also, if you don't mind, please say a quick prayer for me. I've got an interview this morning for a promotion. It'd be a promotion and a pay increase, but also more responsiblity and stress.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on maintaining. I will be thinking of you today - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all of your physical fitness activities. I love tennis but just like you, can not claim to be good at it at all : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to maintain. I'll pray for your interview today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are mixing up your workouts!! I'm feeling SO burnt on running! I'm not sore or achy, I just get so bored. And I'm sure you know, when you are bored on a run, it just sucks. Bad time, bad attitude. argh!!!!
    ~ Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke -- great job! I prefer your method of evaluation as well ;)

    Good luck in your interview, and keep on with your workouts. You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maintaining after hot dogs and ice cream is good!

    Sending positive vibes your way -kick some butt at your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job maintaining! Swimming and tennis are my fave!!! I'm not great at either, but they are def. fun and a great workout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job! Once you break that plateau you should be good, and it sounds like you've reached it!

    Unfortunately I have about 5 plateaus between me and my goal, but that's ok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to hear how your interview went. Praying for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?