September 30, 2008

My baby is growing up...

This past weekend my mother and I traveled to Ohio and West Virginia to attend bridal showers thrown by Mr. Right's family and family friends. While we were on interstate headed home, my baby Quinn rolled over to 100,000 miles. I remember the first day I brought him home from the dealership. I'd waited so long for him to finally arrive and when he did I wasn't disappointed.

My father was giving me a hard time for thinking about what new car I would like (knowing full well that Quinn and I are in for the long haul). Defending myself I said "A girl can dream of her next car at 100,000 miles right?" To which my sister responded, "not when that girl's driving a Toyota".

I had to smile. Here's to another happy 100,000 ahead! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone else named their car a boy's name. ;) (Mine is Buck, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK your title threw me off for a sec! LOL

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?