September 18, 2008

Things I Love Thursday: McDonald's coke



McDonald's coke is my favorite carbonated beverage in the world. For whatever magic reason, it is drastically better than any other fountain beverage. I know that makes no sense. Everyone has boxes of coke, and carbonation tanks - they all work the same. But I'm telling you its different.

Better than crack really.

Not that I know what crack is like.

wedding details + family drama = stress

McDonald's coke + sunshine = heaven

For more great products, check out the Diaper Diaries TILT!

5 comments:

  1. That's funny. I'm the same way. I don't drink a lot of pop but when I do it's got to be Coke from McDonald's. I almost think it might be the straw...it's bigger. I haven't tested it yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very close friend who feels EXACTLY the same way. Whatever Micky Ds is doing, it must be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I concur. It might be the fries that make it taste so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW, right?! What is it about McDonald's?
    Ugh, wedding stress. Not fun. I enjoyed my wedding and it was sort of fun to plan... but I am SO GLAD to be on this side of it! Good luck with all the madness!
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a first-timer to your blog. I just wanted to agree that McD's coke ROCKS and is like none other! Someone that worked as a manager there says that they use a higher ratio of syrup to carbonated water. Maybe this explains it? Not sure if it is factual, but that is what she said. Anyway, fun blog and good luck with the wedding and all. Just remember that the wedding is simply 1 day and the marriage is for the rest of your life...that is what counts! :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?