Last night my attempt to turn a casserole into a crockpot meal flopped. I refused to eat it. Mr. Right sucked it up because he hated to see it go to waste. Poor thing is eating the leftovers for dinner tonight. I went straight for the microwave mexican food last night.
Then in the process of baking cookies for tonight's GNO, I caught my oven on fire. Literally. I didn't get a picture of the flames (was too concerned at the moment). But I did get plenty of other pictures of my cookies in all their pathetic glory. As well as the giant mess I had to clean up.
The good news is that I get to give these cookies away and in return take some cookies from people who know how to bake. Sucks to be them!