10. I don’t like sweet tea. Don’t let that get out or else they’ll revoke my Southern status.
9. I missed a run. Once. A couple of weeks ago.
8. I pick up after Jay way more than I would admit to my single self who insisted that it wasn’t her job to pick up after someone just because of her gender.
7. I’m a little burnt out on my weights class and think this two week vacation from it will do me good.
6. I would run from my sister when she would try to make me feel her pregnant belly. It grossed me out.
5. This morning I saw my leg in the mirror and thought “hey, that doesn’t look half bad.”
4. Then I looked at my abs and thought “d*mn you’re hot!”
3. I don’t like my church. Its where old people go to retire in the faith. There is no fire. But I go because that’s what it takes to get Jay to church.
2. I’m more like my father than I ever care to admit.
1. I’m not sure how I’m going to survive on vacation without being able to check in on the bloggy world!!
Head on over to Lora’s for some more true confessions.