If you'd like to read the sappy account feel free to click here and here for a complete walk through the day (pictures included). Other wise grab a can of Natty Ice or PBR out of the cooler and settle back to enjoy some random facts from my wedding day.
- I seriously considered wearing camo flip flops under my dress.
- My father yelled out the car window into traffic "If you wanna see a bear go to the d@mn zoo!"
- Dressed in my veil and full bridal makeup, I flipped off another vehicle as we sped by.
- My flower girl didn't wear shoes.
- There was no electricity in the church.
- The father/daughter dance was to a song about a homeless man.
- My tuxedo clad husband crawled under
hisour vehicle to bang the starter with a hammer so that we could get the honeymoon started.