- I've forgotten every day this week to bring my camera to work.
- Said camera has pictures of me in shorts.
- I want to do "A 30 Something's Guide to Wearing Shorts" blog post but can't without the pictures.
- Currently, I am drinking a cup of hot chocolate. The outside temperature is 86*; the temperature in my office is -55*.
- My Garmin charger is fried.
- I had to borrow a friend's Garmin at lunch, and it isn't set up to "auto lap" on the mile marker.
- My husband has been crazy-busy getting the house ready to put up for sale, and I've been having to stay up past my bedtime to see/spend time with him.
- The first mile of the 4 I ran at lunch today was 10:03. So much for all my splits being under a 10 m/m pace.
- My 3rd mile was slower than my 2nd. So much for negative splits.
- The restaurant my dad picked for his father's day dinner is one of the few for which Jay and I don't have gift cards.
- I went to the community pool on Monday and I didn't meet any of my neighbors.
You know you are having a first world problem if you can spot at least once blessing in each of your gripes. Don't worry, tomorrow's Thankful Thursday and I promise to balance all of these out.
What first world problem are you dealing with today?