July 31, 2008

Yoga Pants



I love my yoga pants. I really do. I would live in them if I could.

I wear them for their real (aka intended) purpose - working out. I hate shorts. More specifically I hate my legs in shorts. Yes, they are a little larger than I'd like, but mostly because they are a little too pasty and jiggly for my taste. Covered up in pants (even snug pants) they're not so hideous.

They are also perfect for laziness. They are the ultimate in comfort. And because they are more fitted than sweats, I can wear about around the house and not feel frumpy. Only around Mr. Right I have to wear a shirt long enough to cover my bum or he can't resist following me around and smacking it.

Which brings me to my next point - yoga pants make me feel sexy. I have a rear that most rapper's girlfriend would envy. I spent the first part of my life wishing it were smaller, till I realized in college that this was one place bigger wasn't necessarily so bad. Yoga pants display the booty in all is glory, without being trashy.

For more objects of bloggers' affection, check out out Things I Love Thursday.

6 comments:

  1. I too love my Yoga pants... and wouldn't ya know... my husband LOVES them on me. I LIVE in them (probably way more than I should).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! I LOVE my yoga pants. I change into them as soon as I get home from work. I actually have one perfect pair I got a Target a few years ago and they don't carry the brand anymore. I was devastated!

    And for your friend who needs a dishwasher in her apartment, tell her it looks just like a giant microwave. Hopefully she won't get busted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoga clothes are seriously the most comfortable while still being stylish clothes out there! On weekends I'll wear my yoga pants to do yoga in the morning and then just keep them on all day, so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me more. Where did you get these yoga pants. I find they are always too long for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my yoga pants as well, wore them constantly after my csection.
    My small even lasted me that entire pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a pair of black Gap yoga pants that I wear non-stop! Hubby probably thinks they are the only thing I own :)

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?