December 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


This week I won't be doing much cooking, thanks to Christmas leftovers and New Years celebrations.

Tonight we're going to continue our Monday Movie night

Monday: Pizza, popocorn
Tuesday: Ham leftovers with boxed au gratin potatoes and a canned veggie
Wednesday: Weenie Roast w/fries (deep fried in my mom's new Fry Daddy she got for Christmas)
Thursday: Chicken Fetticni Alfredo (I used boxed tuna helper, but add chicken instead)
Friday: Hamburger Helper Lasagna

I stocked up when Kroger had HH meals for $1 each (and I had several $0.25 off 3 coupons, that Kroger doubled). I didn't realize they reached their expiration date so quickly.

Mr. Right and I will be eating HH at least once a week for the next month or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what up yo?