TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
- my sewing table refinished (Jay's been working on it since we got married - its how he sanded the tip of his finger off over a year ago.)
- a stylish new thick belt to cinch lose tops
- an SPI belt for running
- long sleeved running tops
- a new recipe box/book
my niece made an ornament for Jay and I (last year I believe)
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
I'd love to sew/embroider monogram napkins
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
A Barbie dream house - that year we knew Santa was real because there was no way our parents could afford a gift like that!
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
We'll pretend my husband is a kid (that's not much of a stretch) and the top items on his list are fishing related - a fish net (that's catch & release friendly) & a fly fishing book.
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Mashed potatoes - they are a holiday must. My great-grandmother (of antique ornament fame) always made the best red velvet cake. Since she passed away no one in the family can get it quite right (even following her recipe).
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
Nothing. Unless you count the service coupons I made and rubber cemented to business card stock.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
A Very Brady Christmas.
9. Favorite holiday song?
The "Mary Did You Know/It Wasn't His Child" duet mix.
10. Favorite holiday pastime?