August 07, 2008

Things I Love Thursday: Splenda


After sending off for a free sample, I'm hooking on Splenda for Coffee sweeteners - specifically the french vanilla flavor. No, they aren't paying me to say this, unless of course you count the free sample they sent me. ;)

I swear its like heaven in a cup! I've also tried the hazelnut and mocha flavors, which are also good. I've tried making my own, since I'm too cheap to buy it. Our office breakroom has plenty of regular splenda packets stocked, so I combine that with some creamer that I got for free (free sample coupon) and its pretty good. But "pretty good" just isn't in the same league with heavenly, especially when heavenly has no calories!

Check out more wonderful products at the Diaper Diaries Things I Love Thursday

4 comments:

  1. not a coffee drinker so I gots nothin' to add, but thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a sucker for flavored coffee creamers, plain ol' flavorless just doesn't do it for me anymore! I'll have to check these out, my dentist would yell at me for the sugary stuff I'm using now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that Splenda made coffee creamers/sweetners! I'm partial to International Delights Southern Butter Pecan. But now you have me wanting to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really a coffee drinker either, but I'm going to tell my hubby about this. He's always looking for different flavors to put in his coffee.

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?