August 28, 2008

Update on the Job situation

Things have been tense all week, but hopefully they'll start to ease up as we start fixing up our new place! :) It'll be disappointing for me to have to leave every evening to go back to my parents, but its awesome to think that come November, I'll have very little moving (well if you count a closet stuff with clothes) to do.

Short version of the story - Mr. Right still has steady income, he just lost his benefits. He has, however, gained more of his commission pay. Hopefully that will more than cover the benefit loss. (I have a job with excellent health benefits, so thankfully that's not an issue.)

Thank you for your prayers and concern. I claimed Romans 8:28 and did my best to encourage Mr. Right to know that no matter what happened we'd be okay. And (as always) God provided.

1 comment:

what up yo?