May 21, 2009

The Right Family's big adventure

I'm sure I've mentioned before that Mr. Right is in the real estate business. He deals mostly with clients looking for vacation homes or rental properties. On several occasions his clients have been so impressed with his work that they want to give him an extra "thank you."

He and I have received gift cards to several different restaurants around town, as well as being taken out to dinner by clients. I especially enjoy this because I get to meet the person behind the last name. Over the course of the cabin search I hear the name several times: from the initial contact, to the property showing, to making an offer, and the moment we all enjoy - the closing.

One of his closings this month was for a client he'd been working with awhile. Before I met either of them, the wife called Mr. Right's cell phone and asked to speak with me. Apparently she'd noticed him squinting and I was instructed to work glasses into our budget. Later I got to meet this couple and they were just as nice as he had portrayed them.

This week, Mr. Right was contacted by them with a very unique "thank you" offer. The resort they purchased a cabin in has a zip line attraction, and they wanted to know if we would like to try it out. My daredevil husband (who's been sky diving multiple times) immediately said yes.

If you get a chance go here and check out what I'll be doing this afternoon. Then at about 5 o'clock, say a prayer for me. I like living and I don't want to stop any time soon. I also enjoy clean underpants.

I'll bring back a full report tomorrow. And sometime I need to tell yall about the Dino-epiphany I had last night. One of the first things I want to ask Jesus in heaven is how did the dinosaurs live and die out before man...

Also head over to the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans and check out April's "I am hot..." post. Even if you're not in the sisterhood, I'd encourage you to finish that sentence for yourselves.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you'll have fun today!!! I am green with envy over here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll trade you! You can go to R8's field day tomorrow and I'll go zip line for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your adventure. That looks so cool! Can't wait to hear/see all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stoppin by. hope you have fun time on your little adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here late tonight and your zip adventure is done. I bet you had a ball though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK!! That looks like so much fun!!! I can't wait to hear all about it! =D

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?