Today is my first official day of vacation (although a big chunk of it will be devoted to traveling) so I thought I'd put you guys in the driver's seat.
1. Are family vacations annual event for you?
2. Who goes with you on family trips? Just the people in your household, or your extended family?
3. What was your favorite vacation?
Since I'm asking you guys to work a little, I guess I can do the same.
1. In my mind annual - Jay's not use to that, so it's taken a little effort. He swears the rest of the real estate industry thinks he's insane, but he makes a good living so I'm not going to worry about it. Plus, as stressful as his job can be, he really needs a break. Even if that break includes daily checking email and voicemail.
2. Typically we do an extended weekend with my parents, sister, BIL, niece and nephew. Then also a full week just the two of us.
3. My parents were great about taking us on vacation and making it special. Hawaii is the most exotic place we've been together (Not sure Ireland counts since we were visiting the BIL's family.) I loved the trips to the beach and my sister and I got to go with our grandparents and our parents stayed at home. It made me feel so grown up!