True love is...
- not having to apologize for farting at the dinner table.
- complimenting my 2nd least favorite body part and proclaiming it "the best ever" but not mentioning my least favorite so i know you're not lying.
- being the behind spoon Valentine's morning even though you know I've had diarrhea all morning.
- researching tropical vacations to take me on, even though you/we lose $$$ from business you have to give to someone else while we're away.
- trying your best to board up & mouse proof our house that's 100+ years old because you know it freaks me out.
- driving to the store to get me a Sprite to settle my tummy.
- getting more excited than me about planning my dad's 60th birthday party.
- building me a new closet because I threw a temper tantrum that would rival one from my 6 year old niece.
- buying me boxes of books because you know how much I love them.
How are you going to practically show your love this Valentine's day?