- My mom went shopping this weekend, bought several shirts for $1.97 that were cute, but too small. Guess who gets to keep them now?
- Went to a friend's house on Friday and got to hang out with a couple girlfriends I hadn't seen in a while. Good times.
- Remodel dude said he will be finished and out of my house by Friday! I'm not holding my breath but somewhere deep, down in my heart I'm getting excited.
- Cleaned house on Saturday. Since I played too much on the Internet, I wasn't able to kick back and read a book when done. I regret that and plan to do better next Saturday I'm staying home.
- The computer blackout on Sunday was an epic fail, so I need to work on that for next Sunday. Yet more time I could have been reading that library book that I need to get back to my mother.
- 3 days with no exercise again, so I guess I'm just going to call it quits on the 100 days/100 miles challenge. My heart really wasn't in it,and I'm enjoying the days I get a break from exercising.
- The testimonial at church went well. Although I lied while up there, but only due to my very poor math skills. Told the congregation my church is 11 years old, when in fact, it is only 9 years old. Not sure how I came up with that, but my dad caught it later in the retelling.
- GO GREEN BAY!!!
- The shirt I'm wearing fits well from the navel up, but is too small in the hip/glutes area so I had to tuck it in. I feel like I look like a dork.
- Is anyone still reading this?
- 10 points to whoever catches this
- I'm having fun just making new points.
- But I'm running out of things to say.
February 07, 2011
Brought to you by the letter "F". For forgiveness, football, and fantastic food.