May 25, 2010

Catching up...

I'm in the process of catching up on my long weekend so I'm going to keep this pretty short and sweet.  Also, I've got over 75 blogs in my reader so be patient - I'll get to you I promise!!

This weekend was full of fun times, and not so fun office visits.  Both of which I'm going to go into greater detail about.

Friday I had a doctor's appointment about some blood work that came back less than stellar.  I'm anemic, and instead of discussing food options and writing a RX for iron supplements, my doctor wants to poke and prod me until she finds out what's causing it.   Responsible I'm sure, but totally not fun.

Friday afternoon we left to visit a friend I met on the LOST ABC message board.  She was having a finale party, so we made the trek to visit her.  I'm waiting on Jay for pictures and then you'll get a 10 page long blog about the weekend complete with pictures.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

13 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that you have an answer. Now I am praying that you will start to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what you thought of the finale. I think I'm still in mourning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you can figure out what's going on. I'm sure you will feel wonderful once you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your weekend sounds so fabulous - can't wait to see all the pics!! I spent the weekend so sick - not so fun!

    I hope your tests show good things and you get taken care of. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back...we missed you but glad you had a good trip with the hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear about the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, I got my GR down to ZERO and woke up this morning to...325. It's down to about 180 now, but I'm done for the morning! :)
    I have a problem...I know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely mourning over no more LOST. But oh yeah, I'll be rewatching too :) Excited to hear what you thought about it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've missed you! Sounds like a fun time with your LOST party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope she finds the trouble quickly, without too much poking and prodding.
    I'm waiting to hear what you thought of Lost!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poking & prodding doesn't sound fun, but it's good to do everything possible to find answers! I look forward to hearing about your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad your doctor is looking into what's behind your anemia. I hope it's relatively minor and easily treated.

    Looking forward to reading about your weekend adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun is that!? Meeting a friend! I have never seen Lost. Sometimes I think I am the non coolest girl on the whole planet! I love the Real Housewives and almost anything on Bravo... besides that I can never get the remote. I guess since Gary works about 75 hours a week I can share the remote : )

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?