First the award:
Here's what I get to do:
- Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!
- Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
- Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
- Write about your most embarrassing moment.
- Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
- Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog. Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.
- Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc)and post it.
- Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself. Don’t forget to tell them.
May I interject that I love being a super hero? I use to call my adventures "Fat ass goes to _______". Mostly because all of our memories are on a camcorder - video taken from my dad walking behind my mom, sister, and I. Totally not a flattering angle. Anyhoo, so glad I have a positive adventure name now.
Step one in the skiing process (when you live in an area that never gets substantial snowfall) acquire snow gear.
Step two - find a place to ski
Step 3 - Try not to get discouraged that this little guy picked up skiing quicker than you.
If a ski suit circa 1980 and a small child skiing circles around me isn't embarrassing enough - I'm not sure what more you could want!
Okay fine, I'll admit that I only went down the regular slope twice. I stayed on the learners hill practically all night. When I finally got going, I'd freak out that I was going to fast and I'd bail. I got very good at stopping and at getting up unaided with my ski's on.
Now for part 3, choosing 3 other bloggers to shame themselves for the entire blog-o-sphere to see.
- Amy (who could just add this to her Miss-series)
- Amanda (who could use a break from law school stress right now)
- Jen (who's always up to something fun with her 3 monkeys)