1)I tend to forget how much I enjoy healthy foods until I force myself to eat them.
(source)2) I'm not following the triathlon training plan as it is written. I'm not built back up to two exercises a day so its either sacrifice a day or two of the plan, or weight lifting. I enjoy lifting far too much to give it up.
(This was me, pre-anemia. I'm not quite back here yet, although I did get a compliment on my lats the other day at the gym.)
3) I started the Fly Lady program yesterday, but only cleaned half my sink. Today is "dress to the laces" and since I do that every day I'll use tonight to finish off my sink.
(My sink - from a distance. Still haven't figured out how you make a white sink shine.)
4) My grandmother has been in the hospital a week and I haven't asked you to pray for her. Oops. She went in last Friday for surgery on her foot. She had a few complications but was moved yesterday into transitional living care/rehab section of the hospital.
5) I've stalled a little in my reading of the Millionaire Next Door. I'm loving the information in it, but have been busy living life and only have a few minutes here and there to pick it up.
6) I finished the chapter I was on in the book last night and then proclaimed myself too tired to read my Bible. Since my priorities were very obviously askew, I went ahead and read a few chapters in the OT from Kings. I'm not a big fan of the 2 books of Kings. And rumor has it I get to start the fun over in Chronicles.
7) I <3 twitter. I'm @smartstrongsexy if you're not already following me.
8) I decided this morning to try to accept my body the way it is. Then I went at got on the scales at work just to see how much I weigh. This is gonna be slow going.
9) Jay and I might be going to Maui in January! A buddy of Jay's lives out there and has invited us to visit for a couple weeks.
10) I'll kill Jay if we miss out on this opportunity - It'll be my post-marathon treat!