This weekend was eventful, but I'm mentally not feeling it today so you're getting bullet points instead
- Got great news at the doctors - I'm cured and released for full activity. I have to go back in 3 months to make sure that all is well but Disney Marathon here I come!!
- Saturday we met a client for dinner and they introduced me to a red wine I like - Lindeman's Merlot.
- Sunday my parents, Jay & I went on my first hike in ages. It was an easy one, but I've definitely lost some conditioning. (Hopefully Jay will get me the pictures soon and I can blog about it.)
- I'm sick of this luke warm crap. I feel fat and it gets me down, but it doesn't bother me enough to do anything about it. I either wanna eat what I want and not care, or care enough to alter my behaviors.
- I'm also in a bit of a spending mood. I feel like I'm in a rut. A little tired of the first part of "living like no one else."
So, how was your weekend?