August 11, 2009

Double the Loveliness

Both Audrey and Mendie decided that my blog was lovely and award worthy!!



I met both of these ladies over at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans, a wonderful place of support and encouragement!

My instructions were simple. Sorta.

Step 1 - Awknowledge the giver.
Step 2 - Pass the award onto 15 other blogs that I love

Step 2 is where it gets hard.

I have 43 blogs that I'm subscribed too and read on a regular basis! How could I whittle that down to just 15? Okay so Audrey and Mendie are covered as is April, who also received the award from these ladies.

I love everyone! And am afraid of hurting anyone's feelings...but here goes.

Christie O. @ Baby Tea Leaves
She just recently completed her first triathalon and blogged all about it.

Tammi @ Becoming a Woman of Moderation
She gives me food for though when it comes to balancing my weight loss, with deeper spiritual issues.

Lois @ Fearfully, Wonderfully Made
She was one of my first faithful readers - her blog offers a great mix of random silliness with spirituality.

Living Simple
Her blog reminds me to stay focused on my saving goals.

Our Daily Big Top
She makes being a mom sound like fun!

R R Mama
Another wonderful Mom who loves to blog about her boys.

Speaking of moms...Amy @ A to Z Twins
I don't know how she does it!

Debbie @ Suburb Sanity
An amazing blogger with a million followers/commenters, who still takes the time to visit and comment on my blog. Very cool.

Mari @ My Little Corner of the World
Her blog often has funny videos, a word of encouragement, or a delicious recipe!

Rachel @ Musings of a Future Pastor's Wife
She's giving me an excuse to gush on about my hubby. Gotta love that!

Jeannie's Happy World
She's always exploring something new and exciting!

Shannon @ Nonnie Bear
She's in the beginning stages of building a home and is blogging us through it step by step!

Kim @ Nothing but Chatter
Another great gal I met at the SSJ.

Christy @ Real Life Adventures
One of the fearless leaders over at the SSJ, she's always full of encouragement.

Chick @ Fat Chicks Journey
Her blog is a very candid blog about her weight loss journey.

16 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you, Brooke! Wow, this is the second time in as many days that I've received this little lovely! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there----visiting over from SITS!

    Last time I got that award, I only had to grant it to 5 blogs----whew---I am glad that it wasn't 15---not that there aren't that many great ones, but it takes a bit to get all the links done, etc.....

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you are so sweet! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. W00t!!! Thanks for the award -- and congrats on winning it! You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you are too sweet! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooke - you are so sweet! thanks for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so sweet of you! off to narrow down MY List LOL thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you totally made my day. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and thanks for passing on the award. I'm so glad we've "met" and enjoying seeing life from your perspective too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your awards!!! You mentioned a few blogs that I also really enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Brooke,

    Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
    site!!

    Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
    mind praying for the prayer requests that are
    on our main page? We would also be very
    honored if any of your readers would join us
    in praying.

    May the Lord bless you and your family!!

    Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

    ps - please consider "following" our blog
    -or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
    blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

    •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is so cute, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awwwww! i'm just getting here now, i must've missed this but THANK YOU!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?