January 27, 2009

A few recipes

I found the recipes that I didn't post yesterday for this week.

Pizza Bread

I modified it a bit, using a can of pilsbury pizza dough instead of homemade. This is definitely a keeper recipe, but in the future we'll have to make fries or something else to go with it. It just wasn't enough to fill us up.

Sloppy Joe Hot Dish
1 pkg crescent roll creations
1 lb ground meat
15 oz tomato sauce
1 pkg sloppy joe mix
1 cup mozzarella cheese

Grease glass baking dish (9X13)and lay 1/2 the crescent dough in dish. Bake at 425 for 5 minutes.

Brown beef, drain. Stir in tomato sauce and sloppy joe mix. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with cheese and top with other 1/2 crescent dough. Bake 15-20 minutes.

5 comments:

  1. The sloppy joe dish looks yummo. BTW-I'm originally from Lebanon, TN (about 60 miles east of Nashville off I40). Glad to see another TN Chick in bloggyland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try this one sometime, my kids would love it! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a snow day today, and I was just wondering what I was going to make Kaishon for lunch! This sounds PERFECT. I am goint to make it. Thanks : )!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really good! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may try this some time. My husband's a big fan of sloppy joes!

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?