January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!

If what you’re doing New Year’s Day is any indication (as tradition says) of what the following year will bring, I can look forward to the following:

*fighting with Mr. Right
*snuggling with Mr. Right
*cleaning the house
*chilling on the couch watching TV
*trying to avoid making dinner, then making something super quick/easy
*being depressed
*being hateful to my mom
*feeling incredibly loved
*Chuck marathon!
*falling asleep in Mr. Right’s arms

I have absolutely no trouble believing that all of those things will continue as the New Year progresses.

P.S. – Yes, I am a very moody person. No, I have no clue how Mr. Right puts up with my mood swings.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love it!! Hubby and I are doing a 21 day fast as part of the giving God the first part of our New Year (its through church) so we are fasting TV/movies/video games. And OMG its freaking hard!!!! I think we'll fight more since we can't just zone out in front the TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that's not true, otherwise I'll spend the rest of the year sick!

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?