January 27, 2009

Game Day Treat




Every Super Bowl Sunday we head over to my uncle's house and watch the game on the big screen. My aunt orders pizza, my mom brings drinks and I bring my world famous chili cheese dip.

Okay, so its world famous because I got it off the side of the can, but still.

1 box velveeta cheese
1 can chili no beans
1 bag of tortilla chips

i typically cut the velveeta up into squares then layer the cheese and chili in the crock pot - a little cheese, then chili, then cheese, then chili.

then i turn it on high and stir every now and then. its that easy.

Head over to Forever...wherever for more Tasty Tuesday ideas! and to Blessed with Grace for Tempt my tummy Tuesdays.

9 comments:

  1. I make the same dip and love it! Thanks for the comment. I to remember being the bench warm and being the star player. I had both experiences. R8 is a good play, not the best but not the worst. I just hated to see him so discouraged at that age in a game he enjoys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made this before with cream cheese, but not with velveeta. I'll have to try it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us for Tasty Tuesday! I'm going to add this to my list of snacks for Sunday! Easy and yummy! Thanks for the recipe!
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this just perfect? It really doesn't get much more perfect than that, does it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two ingredients. That's my kind of recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the world famous part ;) I'm all for the easy and yet so yummy treats. I may have to do my "caramel" dip... I have a few requests for the Super Bowl and luckily, they're all easy ones! Thanks for the reminder of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love velveeta. Thanks for joining us, today, for Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the best dip! And we loooove those 2 ingredient recipes :) Three, if you count the chips.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Simple. Easy. Probably oh so good. We'll have to add this to our Superbowl goodies list. Yum, yum!

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?