Here are the answers to the movie quote quiz yesterday:
1. Stealing your life away. You went down 30 years ago, pal. You just don't know it yet.
My favorite movie of all time! Jim Cavizel before he was Jesus. If you haven't seen it RENT IT!
2. Alright, alright. Synchronize your watches. You, you, you and you, paint him red, then kill him!
Its a crazy Beatles movie. Good for laughs and craziness.
3. I choose Vodka. And Chaka Khan.
For the longest time I was convinced that she and I were soulmates - thankfully we both found a nice sensible boy to settle down with.
4. For all you care, our record could be Pip farting on a snare drum.
Early Adam Sandler. Very funny, if you like Sandler of course!
5. Well, don't look at me, pal. I just said you were a fair pilot. I didn't know they were looking for somebody to *lead* this crazy attack.
Return of the Jedi
I <3 Han Solo!!
6. Sarcasm is the refuge of losers.
Little Miss Sunshine
7. But, John. If the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists
8. If I hadn't been Fox Books and you hadn't been the Shop Around the Corner... and you and I had, just you know, met... Yeah. I would have asked for your phone number and I wouldn't have been able to wait 24 hours before calling and asking, "How about coffee, drinks, dinner, a movie, for as long as we both shall live?"
You’ve Got Mail
I figured this one would be the easiest.
9. Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost, if you *keep* it a *secret*! Why didn't you tell the world, EH?
Dr. Strangelove or How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb
I watched this for film class in college - very funny, for a movie about nuclear war and the end of the world.
10. I’m going to cut his heart out with a spoon…cause its dull you twit, it’l hurt more!
Robin Hood: Princes of Thieves
Not a huge fan of the movie, but I'll always have this quote stuck in my head!
I hope to have some insightful blogs to share with you about this weekend.
But not right now.
And have work to catch up on.
Not to mention all your blogs!