Lois and Rachel both had their own movie quote post, and since I'm taking yet another Monday off today I thought this would be the perfect thing to keep you busy till I get back.
I'll post the answers (and who got the most right) on Tuesday.
1. Stealing your life away. You went down 30 years ago, pal. You just don't know it yet.
2. Alright, alright. Synchronize your watches. You, you, you and you, paint him red, then kill him!
3.I choose Vodka. And Chaka Khan.
4.For all you care, our record could be Pip farting on a snare drum.
5. Well, don't look at me, pal. I just said you were a fair pilot. I didn't know they were looking for somebody to *lead* this crazy attack.
6.Sarcasm is the refuge of losers.
7. But, John, if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists.
8. If I hadn't been Fox Books and you hadn't been the Shop Around the Corner... and you and I had, just you know, met... Yeah. I would have asked for your phone number and I wouldn't have been able to wait 24 hours before calling and asking, "How about coffee, drinks, dinner, a movie, for as long as we both shall live?"
9. Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost, if you *keep* it a *secret*! Why didn't you tell the world, EH?
10. I’m going to cut his heart out with a spoon…cause its dull you twit, it’l hurt more!