March 19, 2009

Reason #815 its important to blog

Because we're getting older and if we don't blog about this stuff we might forget!

I was reminded that I left out a major part of the story yesterday - my dad and I drove through a toll booth without paying!

It was late and he was a little confused about which lanes were open. He saw that the lane marked "EZ Pass" was open and proceeded through.

Only we didn't have an EZ Pass.

And there was no attendant there to take our money.

So he just kept driving.

I figured we'd get a bill in the mail or something later, but nothing ever came. It was a rental car, so maybe that had something to do with it.

But if I ever go to Wisconsin again I promise to pay double!

6 comments:

  1. You were lucky! Wisconsin likes to sock it to you if you miss a toll! Great story.

    I nominated you for an award.
    http://frugalfrontporch.blogspot.com/2009/03/sisterhood-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if it makes you feel any better, I have stolen (accidentally) two small items from Wal-Mart. I blame the first thing, a $.94 shower puff on Liam for hiding it under his coat in the cart. The second was a $3.00 eye shadow that I totally did not see in the cart. I have promised myself to pay more attention in the future! P.S. What a great trip with good ole dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow the state of Wisconsin will find you :)

    Or the rental company will send you the bill. darn!

    thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, I thnk it's not right we have to pay in the first place! LOL!

    Come back anytime for a visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is funny about the toll booth!

    Blogging is a great way to record things for future remembering! I haven't done a journal for many years but since I started blogging there is really no need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny how that works!!! Tolls can be so confusing!!

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?