October 15, 2009

As if you didn't know enough about my love...

Lucy told us all about her love yesterday. Since I'm still a love-struck honeymooner, I figured I'd share about Jay and I

♥ What are your middle names?
Elizabeth and Ord (don't ask)

♥How long have you been together?
our 3rd dativersary was Tuesday (the first day we met)

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
we'd emailed for 4 months, we'd never met

♥ Who asked who out?
He asked me (finally!)

♥ Who made the first move?
me - it was our third date and he went for another hug. i went straight for his lips!

♥ How old are each of you?
29, but he's turning the big 3-0 this month.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
not even the same state

♥ Are you from the same home town?
see above

♥ Who is the smartest?
We're both pretty smart - he's more motivated so he flexes his intelligence muscles more.

♥ Who majored in what?
I was an English major (totally useless) and he majored in finance.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
It depends on what day you hit us. I get my feelings hurt easily. The Notebook is one of his favorite movies. You make the call.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Clint's, because that's our typical after church with the family lunch

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
New York City

♥ Who has the worst temper?
I show my temper more often (and have thrown a thing or two). He rarely gets angry but when he does its pretty bad.

♥ How many children do you want?
none. i think he wants a couple. maybe turning 30 will bring me a biological clock for my birthday.

♥ Who does the cooking?
me. he can - he cooked a great dinner for our 6th monthiversary (dating) but rarely steps into the kitchen.

♥ Who is more social?
He could be a hermit, but enjoys himself when I drag him out. I crave social interaction.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Have you ever seen Monk? Represent!
He could live like a frat boy all the time and not care.

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
I like to pretend I am, but I give in more than I'd care to admit.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Me, without a doubt. Most mornings I work out before going to work at 8AM. He's self employed.

♥ Where was your first date?
Johnny Carino's then the bowling alley.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Me without a doubt. He's an only child with 7 first cousins. I have a sister, bil, niece, nephew, and 30 first cousins.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
He use to get them for me every month. Not so much since we've been married.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
We trade out, this year will be Thanksgiving with my family, Christmas with his. :( It'll be my first Christmas not at home.

♥ Who is more jealous?
We both are - I don't care to be up front about it, he tries to hide it.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
less than a month

♥ Who eats more?
He does.

♥ What do you do for a living?
I'm an "office assistant" and he's a real estate agent.

♥ Who does the laundry?
I do mine, he does his.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
He knows about internet code and metatags for better searches and stuff. although i do work for the IT department

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Mostly he does.

♥ What is "your" song?
"It just comes natural" by George Strait

10 comments:

  1. How sweet! LOL @ the frat boy living in your house =)

    I wanna play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you joined. This was so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your love story :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I bawled the first Christmas I didn't spend with my family...needless to say now we spend half the day in the car so we can be with both families.

    Oh, and I've used both kinds of ranch packets, I think it's suppose to be the dressing one, but my store is out of it most times, so I just use the dip and it works fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet! hahaha on the biological clock thing, i bet reading all these mommy blogs doesn't help! haha!

    and YOU?? THROW THINGS??? nahhh!!! I shan't believe it! (I may or may not have done the same.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. His favorite movie is The Notebook? Wow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't see you throwing things! This was fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and I would get along - I'm a neat freak too. Luckily my husband is too. The frat boy comment is hilarious. You have to write a post about the Notebook movie. I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?