October 23, 2009

Vacation Planning

I'm starting to really get excited about our vacation/anniversary trip. Its only 12 days away!!! I booked the flight and lodging yesterday and have already started on my excel spreadsheet itinerary. We're staying 3 days in the Sequoia National Park, one night in San Francisco, and 3 nights at a B&B in Napa.

*Puts on nerd hat*

I do, however, need your help.  I'd like to get a few blogs scheduled for while I'm gone but don't want to completely abandon you guys.

I need your help though - is there anything you'd like to ask me?  Serious, goofy, it doesn't matter.  Post your questions in the comment section and I'll do a post (or two) about your questions.  Or maybe you'll inspire me to do an entire blog post about just your question!

Since we'll be gone on our anniversary - I'll definitely do a MM&M post full of wedding pictures and excitement.  What do you think about a repost of the wedding blog?  I know a lot of you are new readers (well maybe not new, just not around a year ago.) 

Let me know what you think!

Also, if you've been to any super-cool-cant-be-missed Cali hot spots let me know about them!

13 comments:

  1. I've only been to Southern Cal so I don't know any locations.

    My question: would you rather be dirt poor for the rest of your life but do something you loved, or have tons of money and be miserable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE FUN!!!!!! but I thought he was planning this one??

    My question: what's one thin about married life/your DH/or in-laws that you know now but you wish you knew then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you - the trip sounds wonderful!
    My question is - where do you see yourself in 10 years? What do you think you life will look like at that point?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time!!! Take lots of picturs, can't wait to see them. hmmmm...questions....I know at some point you want children but do you have their names picked out and do you want boys or girls??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very jealous of your trip. Have fun and don't forget to take pictures of you driving through a redwood tree.

    I might have to borrow some of these questions for a blog post prompt. I'd like to know has marriage changed you in any way? what about a bucket list - have you made one and what's on it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. California--woo! I've only been to Malibu/LA/Santa Barbara, but I LOVED it and want to explore more of the state.

    I think reblogging the wedding would be great.

    And my questions:

    who is the one person outside your family who has most influenced you for the better

    I'm ordering pizza for us. What toppings do you choose?

    Describe your favorite pair of shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! That's going to be so amazingly fun!!

    Question: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So...I'm too tired to think of any questions right now, BUT I saw your post and HAD to comment. We are currently in Oxnard, CA on vacation (near Ventura Beach). We went on a day trip to the Sequoia National Park yesterday - it was amazing!!! If you visit Southern CA, I'd say the Pacific Coast Highway through Malibu is a must...did that today and it was GORGEOUS!!! We also found a trail to hike so we fit in some exercise. Be prepared for lots of traffic...I didn't know everything we would see/hear about it was true until we saw it. I'm hoping to do a blog when we get back home, but sorry I wrote so much here. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a great time! I am so excited for you : )

    Did your husband mind getting married in church even though he is not really into religion? That is the only question I can think of right off the top of my head : )

    I am glad you are having so much fun being a newlywed. You always seem so happy about it :) Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy almost Anniversary and I hope you hve a fabulous trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've asked this before...but what are your "must-see" stops in NYC?

    P.S. Have a blast on your vaca!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you are going to have a blast! My recommendation would be to eat dinner in 4 ethnic restaurants in San Fran. You won't regret it!

    Hmm... questions...

    What's your favorite singer/band?

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so cute. I love the "excel spreadsheet itinerary". So sounds like something I'd do. :)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?