October 01, 2009

Top Ten TV Junkie Loves



I'm really not sure I watch 10 shows, but I'll give it a try!

1. Lost

I will cry when its over.

2. Heroes

Its what gets me through the tv season till Lost comes back on in February

3. Chuck

Do I really have to wait until March of next year???

4. Flash Forward

The 2nd episode will air tonight and I'm looking forward to it. I hope this newbie lasts.

5. The Biggest Loser

Not sure why, but I love it!

6. So You Think You Can Dance

Once gets out of the audition rounds, Jay hates it. I'm a big fan.

7. Big Brother

Jay was more hooked than me, but we tried not to miss an episode.

8. Everybody Loves Raymond

In sindication, of course. Although its becoming less and less funny as it becomes my life.

9. Fraiser

I wasn't a fan while it aired, but Jay and I watch it every night we're home between the hours of 7-8. No cable makes you do strange things.

10. What Not to Wear

The one and only show I miss in my cableless life. I <3 Stacy & Clinton.

For more Thursday's Ten fun, head on over to Lora's!

14 comments:

  1. I love Chuck too...Hubby watched it and I decided to join him one night....glad I did. He's so cute in a dorky way!

    Never watched a whole episode of LOST..I know, one of the few left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, LOST. I didn't include it on my list because it doesn't come back in the fall, but yeah. Drop EVERYTHING to watch that show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely watch too much tv. Big LOST fan too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch way too much TV. :( I've thought about putting the treadmill in the living room so I'll use it since I'm going to be watching TV anyway. We'll see...

    I'm a reality TV junkie...Big Brother, Biggest Loser, love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to watch too much TV. Now, the only Tv I have watched in the past week is The Office.

    I loved Frasier. One of the best shows. My husband acts like him :)

    I gave up on Heroes last season. It started to hurt my brain, I couldn't keep up. Might be my brain tho...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it's you tube. Hubs loves Heroes. He kicks us all out of theh living room when it comes on, even though he is taping the whole thing! Saw Kelsey Grammer's new show last night, Hank, was funny! I think the only reality show I watch is Real Housewives of NY, NJ, and Orange Cnty. TRASH TV at it's finest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will cry when LOST is done too. Please ... let's not speak of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOST. I am so going to cry when it's over too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MARCH?! Chuck's not coming back til MARCH??!!

    I hate TV networks sometimes...like now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Lost and Biggest Loser too. I like What not to Wear but don't watch it regularly. My other favorite that's not on your list is Survivor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I have to say I don't watch any of these shows - OK well sometimes I watch "Everybody Loves Raymond" because it's on all the time and it's an oldie but a goodie.
    I guess we have different tv tastes. ha ha
    I love Monk, Psych, The Forgotten, House, Project Runway to name a few.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to say I love almost everyone of those shows too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm the same way about Frasier! I remember my parents watching it an not quite understanding what was going on, but now that I watch it I crack up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE Lost, Heroes is losing me. For real.

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?