February 24, 2009

Free Quiznos! and weight loss ramblings...

Thanks to Southern Savers for the link.

And a shout out to my LOST message board buddy "Hello" for hooking me up with the link to their blog!

Quiznos is giving away a million subs - go here to get a coupon for yourself! I registered myself, and sent the link to Mr. Right. Since we have a Quiznos 5 minutes from our house - we'll be dining there this evening.

Actually we'll be getting them to go so we can save money by providing our own drinks and sides. Depending on how my caloric day goes, we'll either be having french fries (if I'm good the rest of the day) or I'll be eating popcorn and Mr. Right will be searching the house for some potato chips.

I'm trying to lose weight and am limiting myself to 1500 net calories a day. I get more if I work out. Yesterday was a great example - I burned around 350-400 calories at spin class, so I was able to have an extra biscuit with jelly last night and still stay below my 1500 for the day.

Of course I'm still at 135.6. The exact same weight I was last week.

Before you tell me that 135 isn't all that big, please keep in mind that 80%* of it is being carried below the waist. That's a lot of junk in my trunk!

*Percentage completely made up...although it is a scewed ratio!!

14 comments:

  1. My husband sent me the link yesterday. Today Jack in the box has one for two free tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. We have one right around the corner. I carry a lot of junk in my trunk too. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a god deal! I would love to be 135 - even if it was below the waist. I'm watching my caloires too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you! My body is relocating. I'm experiencing a breast slide. It is not the amount but the distribution I have issues with on my body too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummm I love Quiznos!!! And I would totally love to be 135 Ibs again!! haha...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's okay. 86% of statistics are made up on the spot.

    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. just wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog and yes all prayers are needed for this special baby so than kou for that as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog and showing some support! It really is appreciated :) I'm a HUGE fan of Lost as well. Best of luck with your weight loss.
    ~Roxane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, good luck with the weight loss. I know exactly how you feel. I weigh 126 and want to lose 10 pounds. And people always say that 126 is not heavy but it is 10 pounds heavier than I was before I got pregnant and I want to lose it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl I am trying to loose too and it is a battle. I rode the bike for 2o minutes today. I am working up to the spin class just not there yet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I hear ya. I'm totally crying about 135, too. Hope you enjoyed the Quizno's!

    (Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for letting me know about the Quiznos!!! i'm so excited to get me one...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I carry my junk in the gut area. I have never had a flat stomach not even as a teenager and I have come to the realization, I never will. I know how hard those last few pounds are to lose. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?