February 04, 2009

Please pray...

for my family.

Mr. Right had to bring me to work this morning because of the snow. Its not too bad, but I'm not use to driving in it.

When we pulled into the parking lot the phone rang - my mother telling me that my grandmother has been having chest pains for the past 3 days. "If I can convince her to go, and the doctor will see her, can Mr. Right drive her?"

"There is no convincing her, you throw her into the car and take her. And if she's having chest pains and the doctor won't see her, then someone needs to pitch a fit."

My mom insists on going with her, along with my Papaw, so I'm on cripple duty today. Mama said that Daddy was so drugged up that he wouldn't notice I was there, but I feel better being there just in case. And it means a full day of watching whatever I want on cable! ;)

7 comments:

  1. I hope everything is okay. And we are praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and your family! And just for the record, I'm with you, throw her in the car and take her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray for your Grandma! Poor thing. Grandmas are the best in my book. I just LOVE em! Have fun watching tv. Sometimes I wish for days like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying for your Grandma and the rest of the family too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you and your fam, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?