Okay so you knew better than to think that you're going to get off that easily right?
I'm a grateful brat because...
- I've gotten down to 123.4, but then I get scared. What if i can't get down any smaller? So I sabatoge myself and make sure that I don't lose. I typically do such a great job that it takes me about 3 weeks to undo all the sabatoge damage. By the time I get back down, the yo-yo heads back up...
- I didn't lose even a quarter inch in my thighs and calves this past 6 months. I was hoping to see a little movement on the tape. I have, however, lost 2 1/4 inches from each thigh since I started this journey over a year ago. That's 4 1/2 inches lost from my total leg circumference.
- Wanna know something else? In my lower stomach (you know the area that pooches on ever woman in the universe except those darn Victoria's Secret girls?) I've lost 6 inches. 6. Seriously! Again that's over the course of more than a year, but still.
- My husband is a hard worker - in a field that he loves and allows him to provide well for our family. Yet I'm grouchy because of the big fat check I just had to write to the government for income taxes.
- Said hardworking husband wanted to meet me for lunch to finalize said tax information, then he took me out to lunch to celebrate the 3 year 6 month anniversary of the first day we met. And I'm grouchy because he made me miss my total body conditioning class.
PS - This was sabatoge week, so I'm hoping I'm not up too much and I can begin today putting an end to the cycle.