I've got an exciting/nerve wracking week ahead of me. My "to-do" list contains the following:
- Allergist appointment this afternoon. Must work up the nerve to ask him if I'd benefit from an inhaler.
- Triathlon shopping in the University town. I figure while I'm there for my Dr's appointment, I might as well get some much needed supplies at the sporting goods store.
- Entertain the in-laws. Okay so they pretty much entertain themselves while they are in but can throw my schedule for a loop a bit. Case in point - I didn't get in bed until 11 o'clock last night, an hour past my bedtime. They are gracious and wouldn't have minded me going to bed while they were still hanging around, I am just mental and didn't want to seem rude.
- Going out with 2 clients of Jay's for dinner. The first is very casual - I've told you about Stan before. The other is a bit more formal, not sure how well my hillbilly self will go over at that one.
- Do my first official brick workout on Wednesday. I've never made the bike to run transition but I've been warned about wabbly legs for the first portion.
- Finish "So Long Insecurities" by Beth Moore. The conference is the 24th and I'd like to get my copy of the book to my mother so she can at least start it before the simulcast.
- The Mountain Man March. 26.2 (or so) miles of walking all in the name of honoring a friend's husband currently serving in Iraq. We're certainly not going to set any land speed records, we're hoping to complete the walk in about 8 hours.