Or its April Fool's day - your choice ;)
Seems like the perfect day to let it be known - I won an award!!
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
Thanks Kristina! woot! woot!
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
Done, cause I can multi task like a champ!
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
- My middle name is Inez.
- I won a "name the easter chicken" contest in middle school for my choice of Jordan Nathaniel Marcel Knight (NKOTB fame). They thought it was 4 submissions and I won for Marcel.
- I got kicked out of college with one semester to go for sneaking booze onto a dry campus. I was later aquitted because I squeeled on my roomie.
- I was kissed by my first ever celebrity crush - Ricky Morton during a wrestling stunt. Jay wasn't happy and stormed out of the building.
- I like to occasionally rock a faux hawk. Thankfully my CVS stockpile is well equipped, because it takes a lot of gel to accomplish!
- I have "Don't Hassel the Hoff" tattooed on the typical lower back/tramp stamp location.
Which is the truth out of all those lies? I'll leave that up to you to figure out!
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
I love reading what all of these ladies have to say and hope you'll check them out!
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
Ahem...I just did that up there ^^^^
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
What's your best ever April fool's joke/prank?