- I over ate (as usual) at my parents house this weekend. Between Jay, my sister, and I, we polished off a bag of Doritios in less than 30 minutes.
- Then she & I split a bottle of Yellow Tail Riesling. I could do that more often!
- I felt disconnected most of the weekend - I was happy to be with family, but overall was melancholy and I couldn't figure out why.
- Last night I was bitching about something someone had said to me that rubbed me the wrong way. Jay nicely told me I was being petty and to let it go. I wish I didn't get offended so easily.
- He wants to spend Saturday weeding the flower beds around the house. My first free Saturday since we've moved in. Keeping in mind that my living room still has saw dust on the windows and ledges. The weeds can wait.
- I've been feeling very anxious the past few days. It always comes in the spring - I suspect its allergy related even though my allergist knows of no such correlation between nerves and allergies. I swear its there. I can feel it.
April 06, 2010
Not sure why, but Debbie Downer is back. I'll try to keep this post short so she doesn't rear her ugly head and get cranky. Let's see what I can give you confession-wise