October 02, 2008

Things I Love Thursday



This morning, it was 40 degrees as I headed into work. Today is the first time I've gotten to use my heated car blanket this season. And, if you hadn't figured out by the title, I love it!

I typically plug it in, fold it in half and sit on it. Viola - instant seat heater (for those of us po-folk that can't afford the real deal). Its also very handy when taking long trips in Mr. Right's soft top Jeep Wrangler.

For more great products, check out Diaper Diaries Things I Love Thursday.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't even know those existed! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Now that my son is in kingergarten, I'm going to have to venture out most days, whether I feel like it or not. This is something I should look into... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - 40 degrees? I'm jealous! I was thankful it was 70 when I left the house this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I desperately need one of these. The hubby and I can never agree on a car temperature.

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?