October 09, 2008

Things I Love Thursday



I could make an entire list of things that I love. Maybe Rachel won't get annoyed with me for stealing her bullet list idea.

*Mr. Right, for trying very hard to break his addiction to smokeless tobacco
*Taking a night where all we do is watch a movie together (no wedding or house work)
*30 days till the wedding
*My super-duper organization skills that have me only 14 things on my The Knot checklist, which include "tell your parents you love them, this is a sad day for them" and "relax & enjoy your day"

But I know that she was looking for a product so...

*looks around desk*

So this week's "Things I love Thursday" item is Bath and Bodyworks Deep Cleaning Antibacterial Handgel. For when gross people come into work and hand me stuff. Or when I sneeze (which happens a lot).

Check out the Diaper Diaries for more products people love.

4 comments:

  1. I don't mind. Bullets are a blogger's best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. but I love it cuz I can't always get to a bathroom to wash my hands after changing the DD's diaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stuff is great. I love the bullet points though. When you are planning a wedding any night that you can spend together without talking about the wedding is a HUGE blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bath and Body stuff rocks. It just makes me feel so yummy. And I'm not!
    Congrats on the upcoming nuptials. And we are fellow Tennesseeans.

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?