March 04, 2010

The Oops I Haven't Blogged Today Blog

So you know its gonna be really interesting!!  or not.

Let's see besides weight loss, exercise, and house stuff what have I been up to lately.

Um.

Um.

Um.

Um.

My parents are going to come visit mine and Jay's new church this weekend.  We're having a fundraising lunch after service to raise money for the pastor's trip to Africa.

Um.

I'm babysitting my nephew Monday & Tuesday.  His babysitter is unabailble (as my niece says) so I was nominated to take a few days off and watch him.  Its hard for he and I to spend much time together because the Princess gets jealous.  She'll share anything but her Aunt Boo!  The little man & I will hang out together (alone) all day while the Princess is at school, then she and I can play after school.  Perfect situation!

Um.

The In-laws are stopping by tonight to see the new house.  They came into town on Monday, but have been taking care of some business while they were in town.  We're all hopeful that the ladies they talked to this week will want to rent out the old house.

I'm not sure how I feel about people stopping by to see my house.  I mean we've made tremendous progress on it, but we're very much still working on it and I want people to see it when its perfect.  Only I know that it probably won't ever be.

Crap, I'm talking about the house again.

Did I mention my grandparents are anxious to see it too?  & Jay is pouting because he won't be home when they drop by! I love that he loves my family that much.

Okay back to non diet, exercise, and house related topics...

Um.

I'm starting to suck at the coupon game.  I'm just not as attentive to it as I use to be (for the 3 reasons that will not be mentioned).  I have a $5/$30 purchase coupon that runs out this week and I forgot to use it at the store Monday.  I'm running back tonight to pick up staples.  Its not the most idea way to do things, but its better than letting it go to waste.

*raises right hand* I promise I will not impulse buy just to get my total to $30.

Um.

Um.

I'm really loving LOST this season!  I have no clue where there are going with it but I'm certainly enjoying the ride.  A bunch of my LOST message board buddies are already in the planning stages of a finale party.  I've met a couple of the girls, but I'll be meeting a few of them in real life for the first time.

Um.

I haven't read a book in over a month and I miss it.  (I haven't had time for the 3 reasons that shall not be mentioned.)

I really do worry that some of my long time readers will get sick of all my health/fitness related posts.  If you do, I'm sorry.  I just tend to blog about whatever strikes me at the moment. 

So...what new and exciting things do you have going on right now? (aka a plea to help me become more diverse)

13 comments:

  1. i know what you mean about people coming to see your house when youre not quite ready...alan had people over the night after we moved in and i almost had an anxiety attack! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm so behind on so many things...is there a way to get more hours into the day? You sound just as busy. Good luck with the babysitting. I bet you're going to have some good stories from your adventures with your nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post. I worry that people probably get sick of all my weight/health related posts too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your health and fitness posts are great - I always feel like cheering you on.

    I am way behind on my blogging and comments because of my trip - but glad all is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your health and fitness posts are great - I always feel like cheering you on.

    I am way behind on my blogging and comments because of my trip - but glad all is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I often worry that my readers are sick of my weight loss posts too... but I can't help it, I love to blog about it lol.
    Good luck with everyone coming to see your house, I hope it's not overly stressful.
    By the way, I totally DIDN'T barf yesterday :::::smiles triumphantly:::::

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep posting about health and fitness. I need the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It doesn't bother me if you talk about health & fitness. I just like to read what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I suck at couponing too! I won a $50 gift card to a grocery store but I totally forgot to give it to the cashier when I was checking out. She even said, "Do you have any coupons or gift cards?" and it still didn't dawn on me.

    I wish you lived close enough to babysit my kids. Although that may scar you for life and give you nightmares about having children of your own someday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my mom always says that to me about my health posts. she complains because she wants my "motherhood stories. no one wants to keep reading about your diet," she says.

    LOL whatever. i like reading about your stuff, girl! whatever's going on at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love showing off a new house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. m getting my house renovated too..i m sure its fun to show off a house!!..as for health..i m a bit lazy..i hope u can motivate ppl like me!!:)..

    ReplyDelete

what up yo?