HAPPY LOST DAY!!!!!!!!
Okay so it also means its confession time. Grab a cup of coffee its gonna be a long one!
- I talked April into running this weekend on the guise that she would be my running buddy in spirit...only I slept in and didn't run.
- I didn't exercise at all this weekend.
- I had 2 sausage biscuits at the babyshower on Saturday.
- I had 4 pieces of pizza at the cabin Saturday night.
- I had a sausage omlet and pancakes at IHOP Sunday morning.
- I had a plateful of crap at the babyshower on Sunday afternoon.
- I had hibachi last night and cleaned my plate.
- I didn't do a blasted thing to my house on Saturday.
- I got very little moving related done to my house on Sunday*
- My version of cleaning the bathroom this morning? Wiping the sink and toilet down with a clorox wipe and spraying down the shower with daily shower spray. I'll sweep and do the bowl tonight but beyond that's all it'll get for the next week. Or two.
Or three. Or until Jay dips on the toilet again without a spitter.
- Other than voting in a business meeting, I have no clue what the point of joining a Baptist church is. (my denomonation)
- I've planned so poorly that we've ran out of ground turkey - which means I'll have to be creative until it goes on sale again. Jay only tolerates chicken, so I'll have to dig out the other meats in the freezer (like the smoked sausage, pot roast, some deer link thingy) to keep from having chicken every night.
- Jay and I did budget envelopes this month, and only half way through the month we're already over budget on 3 of the 7 catagories.
Okay now that I'm finally done (and I'll probably be begging the Weight Loss Warriors not to kick me off the team tomorrow) I'll let you get down to business. What are your confessions - the Sisterhood is dying to hear all about them!